New section?

TexFinn

I havent checked what meetings are going on and when, but its something Ive been looking forward too... Lets see though.

BTW, can you read Finnish? If you can, go ahead and reply to some thread in English, that might even spark the other's to switch languages ;)

And like Tex there mentioned, you'd be writing Finnish in no time. 8)

Anyway, back to the topic. Where did you live? If you can read Finnish, check the "Tapahtumat"-board for meets and such. Though it wouldn't be a bad idea to implement an event calendar in English as well, for maybe other clubs as those in Sweden would be interested in atleast knowing when our events takes place.

What´s Your plans for next weeked? There is a big Cruise in Vaasa (Vaasa Vappu cruising = 1.st May cruising in Vasa). Only 60-70 km from Merikarvia... 8)

My plans were... to visit a friend in Hameenlinna and work a bit on the TA at Merikarvia, but yesterday the rear end started keeping some noise and so Im gonna let it sit over the weekend here in Vantaa (where I keep it most of the time)... On Tuesday Im going to goto a friend's place in Heinola and pull the cover to see whats going on in there. Otherwise that cruise sounds good and I would come.

So theres no difference between your and our Finnish spelling

Not sure about that :P

BTW, can you read Finnish? If you can, go ahead and reply to some thread in English, that might even spark the other's to switch languages

And like Tex there mentioned, you'd be writing Finnish in no time.

Anyway, back to the topic. Where did you live? If you can read Finnish, check the "Tapahtumat"-board for the meets and such. Though it wouldn't be a bad idea to implement an event calendar in English as well, for maybe other clubs as those in Sweden would be interested in atleast knowing when our events takes place.

I can read Finnish pretty well.

Im always traveling back and forth between Merikarvia and Vantaa, spend half a week here, half there... pretty much.

Ive been thinking about the Big Power Meet in Sweden (not sure if thats the correct name), I want to take the TA but dont know yet.

Im always traveling back and forth between Merikarvia and Vantaa, spend half a week here, half there... pretty much.

So half a week in greater Helsinki - there's the Cruising Night -event on 1st friday of every month, and there's even a Vantaa Cruising (not sure when but if you take a peek at Tapahtumat-board once in a while you'll know). And well, there's also The Välimeetti - held every wednesday at Lassila's Teboil, Pohjois-Haaga. That's a good way to meet the other clubbers (term used within the context of F-Body Club of Finland ;) ).

So half a week in greater Helsinki - there's the Cruising Night -event on 1st friday of every month, and there's even a Vantaa Cruising (not sure when but if you take a peek at Tapahtumat-board once in a while you'll know). And well, there's also The Välimeetti - held every wednesday at Lassila's Teboil, Pohjois-Haaga. That's a good way to meet the other clubbers (term used within the context of F-Body Club of Finland ;) ).

Awesome, sounds great... just hoping theres nothing serious in the rear-end. I should know Tuesday wether I can make it with the TA or not. Thanks :)

Well I didnt make it to the cruise on Friday, Ill browse through the "Happenings" section later to see if theres anything coming up this week.

There's always the "Valimiitti" every Wednesday at TB in Lassila.

Luo uusi käyttäjätili tai kirjaudu sisään

Sinun täytyy olla jäsen osallistuaksesi keskusteluun

Luo käyttäjätili

Rekisteröi uusi käyttäjätili helposti ja nopeasti!

Luo uusi käyttäjätili

Kirjaudu sisään

Sinulla on jo käyttäjätili?

Kirjaudu sisään
  • Luo uusi...