Linkit hyviin diileihin (ebay/huuto.net)

Nupa

he hyva kusetus yritys ;D

Hi there,

If you are interested in my car you should know that the car is as good as new, it has never been wrecked or damaged,the car is in excelent condition. The total price that I 'm asking for the car including shipping and insurance fees will be $2,530.00USD. The car is absolutely perfect, it has a clear title, has never been repaired, never been involved in any type of accident or had any paint or body work done! I live in Scotland now, where European specs are different from the American ones and it costs me too much driving this car legally here and also there is nobody interested in buying it here that's why I am selling it so cheap hoping to find a buyer since the car is located in Denver, Co at Moneybookers company. I would like to use MoneyBookers Shipping Department a third party service to handle this transaction for our both safety and comfort. (they will take care of the shipping/payment).

If you are still interested just send me your full name and shipping address and I will open a case and they will contact you with all the informations about our deal.

Thank you

Sandra Daley

> Subject: Owner 62719393: AutoTrader.com: Vehicle Lead 1999 Pontiac Firebird

>

> ***VEHICLE LEAD***

>

> The following lead was generated from AutoTrader.com's web site at http://www.autotrader.com.

> To view the vehicle, click the link below:

> http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=245725874

>

>

> VEHICLE INFORMATION

> Make: Pontiac

> Model: Firebird

> Year: 1999

> Price: 2530

> Mileage: 111652

> Body Style: Coupe

> Color: Black

> Cylinders: 8 Cylinder

> Transmission: Automatic

> Doors: Two Door

> Stereo: Unavailable

> Description: Rear Spoiler Leather Power Door Locks

>

> Cruise Control Power Steering CD

>

> AM/FM Radio Power Windows Air Conditioning

>

> 2DR CPE TRANS AM REAR WHEEL DRIVE Power Seat Driver

>

> Dual Air Bags v8 ls1

> Sunroof Ice cold A/C, Looks & runs great, Low mileage, New tires, No accidents, Non-smoker, Very clean interior, Well maintained.

>

Olis oikein manuaali ja kaikkea. Täytyy jättää tarjous ni saa tohon projektiin vaikka tekniikan luovuttajan tai jotain..... ;D Vain pari tuntia aikaa tarjota.  :P

Luo uusi käyttäjätili tai kirjaudu sisään

Sinun täytyy olla jäsen osallistuaksesi keskusteluun

Luo käyttäjätili

Rekisteröi uusi käyttäjätili helposti ja nopeasti!

Luo uusi käyttäjätili

Kirjaudu sisään

Sinulla on jo käyttäjätili?

Kirjaudu sisään
  • Luo uusi...